If you are visiting us at CEAPS for the first time, we advise you to follow the below checklist to make sure you are prepared:
- Schedule an appointment by calling 703 505 0444.
- You will receive a welcome email including instructions on how to register with the patient portal.
- Fill in any documents we send you by email prior to arriving at our clinic.
- Bring along any medical history or test results and radiology reports you may already have.
- Write down any important questions you might have to ask Dr. Moawad.
- Be prepared to explain your history and condition thoroughly and honestly.
- You can bring someone with you to help listen and take notes.
- Arrive on time, allowing 20 minutes to update or complete your paperwork.
- Bring along legal documentation, such as a driver’s license along with your insurance card.
- A parent or legal guardian must attend a minor’s first appointment.
For more information you can give us a call on 703 505 0444.