If you are having a gynecological procedure, you can follow the below checklist to make sure you pack everything you might need pre-op, post-op, and during recovery before heading home.
- Medical records and test results
- List of allergies
- List of emergency contact numbers
- Comfortable pajamas or loungewear
- Comfortable socks, slippers or comfortable shoes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Hairbrush, lip balm, lotion and other toiletries
- Phone and/or tablet
- Electronics chargers
- Headphones or ear buds
- Breath mints or hard candy
- Notepad and pen to write down questions for your doctor
- Any prescription medication
- Medication prescribed by doctor for recovery
For more information you can give us a call on 703 505 0444.